The project “EU-REKA - Developing self-employment opportunities for vulnerable adults facing Covid-19 consequences" is a transnational initiative involving five European countries (Italy, Spain, Greece, Austria and the Czech Republic) aiming at the implementation of a learning and guidance pathway for the opening of a start-up or an SME by adults with fewer opportunities who have been a!ected by the employment crisis triggered by the epidemic of COVID-19.
- Increase the entrepreneurial skills of participants with fewer opportunities • Stimulate self-employment against unemployment
- Create a network of contacts of European entrepreneurs who can support each other
- Contribute to disseminating European policies, opportunities and funding programmes for entrepreneurship
- Give public and private institutions the opportunity to improve their services to the community by replicating learning outcomes.
- Collection of good practices at local and national level on the employment situation in partner countries
- Implementation of learning sessions to EU-REKA beneficiaries:
- Blended Mobility training activities for the opening of a start-up
- Production of a learning guide including all EU-REKA data
Implementation of learning sessions to EU-REKA beneficiaries:
- Presentation of the European situation and good practices in employability
- Measurement of the market’s size with the use of TAM SAM SOM method analysis
- Creation of a business plan
- Methods of finding funding European opportunities and platforms to consult 5. Group simulation and introduction to the Joint Mobility event
- Italy for EU- Lead Partner (Italy)
- Kinoniko Elliniko Klimakio Amesis Voithias (Greece)
- Steirische Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellsch
aft m.b.H. (Austria)
- Recursos Futuros, SL (Spain) • RESTART PRO, z.s. (Czech Republic)
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Project Duration: 01.03.2022-01.10.2023
Project Reference: Erasmus + 2021-2-IT02-KA210-ADU-